Sunday, June 10, 2012

6/8/12


Dear Jake,


 Pretty much the only thing that you really don't like is having to stop whatever you are doing and take a rest. This Friday you were going on a big trip to New York to meet your new cousin Reilly.  So, it was important that I got you to take a rest. Grammy ended up with a black eye as you were swinging your little arms around in an effort to keep yourself awake!  I won in the end after about 20 rounds of "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" and you did take a nap!
 You are such a happy little fellow. With every new experience you have an expression on your face as if to say ; "I can't believe my life is getting even better"!  The two pictures I am including say it all.  One is your first time trying the little car in the grocery store.  You look very cool with one hand on the wheel. The other picture shows how happy you are that you got new sports sheets! Can life get any better?




Love, Grammy

No comments:

Post a Comment