Tuesday, May 29, 2012

5/26/12


Dear Jake,


Happy 7 months to you! Our Fridays have been a bit disrupted because I went on a business trip with Poppa to New Orleans and then I came home a bit under the weather. Poppa and I went to some great restaurants and did lots of sightseeing but somehow our conversations always went back to talking about you! 


 I did get to see you this weekend as you turned 7 months! To the delight of your parents, you seem to be getting the hang of sleeping at night. You had a new record of 9 hours one night this week. Of course your parents didn't sleep the whole time as they kept getting up to make sure you were ok!


For Mother's Day this year Poppa had your birthstone added to my Mother's ring. When we met for an ice cream cone this weekend, you surprised me with the finished product. You were very serious about the whole thing and then you tried to eat the bow! 


Love, Grammy

No comments:

Post a Comment